About Dr. Tufenkjian
Dr. Krikor Tufenkjian is a board-certified neurologist with Global Neurosciences Institute, practicing in Center City Philadelphia. He cares for patients in the general neurology and neuromuscular clinic, performing and interpreting NCS/EMG studies, and interpreting EEGs.
Dr. Tufenkjian is board-certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in neurology and clinical neurophysiology and the American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine.
Education and training
- Medical School: University of Aleppo
- Internship: University Hospitals of Cleveland/Case Western Reserve University
- Residency: Neurology - University Hospitals of Cleveland/Case Western Reserve University
- Fellowships: Clinical Neurophysiology, Epilepsy Track - Epilepsy Center, University Hospitals of Cleveland/Case Western Reserve University & Clinical Neurophysiology, EMG Track - Neuromuscular Center, Lahey Clinic Medical Center and Boston Children’s Hospital
Memberships / Professional Affiliations
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Epilepsy Society
- American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American Medical Association