We understand how overwhelming and confusing it can be to get a diagnosis that requires neurosurgery. Getting a second opinion is always a good idea, and we are available as a resource. There are many advanced imaging techniques and minimally invasive procedures available today, and any patient would be wise to get a second opinion from another neurosurgeon.
The Global Neurosciences Institute (GNI) offers neurosurgical second opinions for a range of conditions and treatments, including but not limited to:
- Acoustic neuromas
- Arteriovenous malformations (AVMs)
- Brain tumors
- Carotid artery stenosis and surgical options
- Cerebrovascular surgery
- Deep brain stimulation (DBS)
- Neurocognitive conditions
- Pediatric neurologic conditions
- Peripheral nerve conditions and neurostimulators
- Pituitary tumors
- Skull Base Tumors
- Stroke (hemorrhagic or ischemic)
- Spine surgery and other spine conditions (acute or chronic)
- Spinal tumors
- Traumatic injuries (to the brain or spine)
Why choose Global Neurosciences Institute for a second opinion?
Because of the high volume of patients at GNI, our neurosurgeons are experienced with the most complex and challenging neurological conditions.
The neurosurgeons at GNI are also instructors at one of the premier medical schools in the country, Drexel University College of Medicine.
Our neurosurgeons are innovators, leading clinical and basic science studies related to cerebrovascular disease, aneurysm and stroke.
Our physicians only want the best for your treatment and care. We will ensure you are getting the best recommendations.
How Does It Work?
Getting a free* second opinion at GNI is simple:
Click the below link to upload your images, and fill out the form with:
- Your diagnosis
- Your symptoms, being as detailed as possible
- Your workup up to this point
- Any helpful medical files regarding your diagnosis, treatment and recommendations from prior health care providers
Within seven days, we will:
- Confirm your diagnosis, or suggest additional tests
- Provide information about treatment options
- Assess your risk
- Make a recommendation
Once you receive your second opinion, you are not obligated to receive treatment at Global Neurosciences Institute.
*Please note that if the recommendation is to see one of our physicians in-person, any office visit fee(s) shall be charged to patient’s medical insurance and/or patient.
Let's get started!