Preparing for your appointment is one of the best ways to ensure you get the most out of your visit to Global Neurosciences Institute.
Be sure to bring:
- Your completed new patient questionnaire if this is your first appointment.
- Your insurance card and cardholder information, photo ID and a method of payment for your copay.
- A list of medications and supplements, including frequency and dosage.
- A list of questions and symptoms you have, including location, frequency and what aggravates or relieves them.
- A friend or family member, if you are nervous. Your guest will be able to take notes, drive, ask questions or help you remember important information.