Preparing For Your Appointment During COVID-19
Preparing for your appointment is one of the best ways to ensure you get the most out of your visit to Global Neurosciences Institute.
If you are a new patient, please complete the following online forms prior to your appointment:
- New Patient Questionnaire
- Patient Medical History Form
- Medical Release Form
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices & Acknowledgement Form
- Financial Policy and Assignment of Benefits Registration Form
- A printable version of the forms are also available here.
Please bring the following with you to your appointment:
- Your insurance card and cardholder information, photo ID and a method of payment for your copay.
- A list of medications and supplements, including frequency and dosage.
- A list of questions and symptoms you have, including location, frequency and what aggravates or relieves them.
- A friend or family member, if you are nervous. Your guest will be able to take notes, drive, ask questions or help you remember important information.
- Any imaging you may have had recently or remotely (CD, USB)
- You may upload directly to our secure patient portal via Ambra Upload Your Imaging Here. If you are having issues uploading to the imaging portal, please this guide to help you.