Areas of Expertise
- The neurobiological basis of stress-related psychiatric and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Electron Microscopy
About Dr. Ross
Jennifer Ross, PhD is interested in neuroscience and translational medicine. Her doctoral work examined the intersection of stress-related psychiatric disorders and neurodegenerative disease. Dr. Ross aspires to foster growth and innovation by sharing research-driven mechanistic insight with her clinical colleagues. She believes that, in bringing research and medical practice together, we may deliver novel approaches to optimally treat diverse patient populations.
Publications and lectures
Dr. Ross has published numerous articles in peer-reviewed journals on best practices and innovative assessments of:
- Locus Coeruleus-Norepinephrine System
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Progress in Neuropsychopharmacology
Education and training
- PhD in Pharmacology and Physiology, Drexel University College of Medicine
- BA in Biology and Psychology, Fordham University