The Center for Neurosciences at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton
Experience a patient-centered approach to groundbreaking therapies and new surgical techniques with The Center for Neurosciences at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (RWJUH) Hamilton.
The innovative team of neurosurgeons, subspecialty neurologists, and neuroscience researchers of Global Neurosciences Institute (GNI), coupled with the specialty-trained nurses, therapists, and other allied health professionals at RWJUH Hamilton, work together to provide a world-class, integrative, multidisciplinary approach to complete patient care.
Our skilled endovascular, spine and tumor neurosurgeons offer a full range of conventional and minimally-invasive surgical treatment options for diseases and conditions of the brain and spine.
Our fellowship-trained neurologists represent a diverse range of subspecialties to provide patients with access to the latest procedures and most advanced technologies, treating a variety of neurological conditions.
Conditions We Treat
- Hearing and Balance Disorders
- Acoustic Neuroma
- Cognitive Disorders such as Alzheimer’s Disease
- Vascular Disorders
- Arteriovenous Malformations (AVM’s)
- Hemorrhagic Stroke
- Brain Aneurysm
- Carotid Stenosis
- • Brain and Spine Trauma
- • Tumor
- Skull base
- Acute and Chronic Disease Management
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders
- Spinal Stimulator Implantation
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
RWJUH Hamilton offers specialty care in the diagnosis and treatment of:
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Balance Disorders
- Movement Disorders
Evaluating and diagnosing conditions affecting the brain, spine, and nervous system is complex. RWJUH Hamilton utilizes the latest in advanced imaging and technology to diagnose and treat each patient’s condition. This includes:
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Computed Tomography Angiography (CTA)
- Computed Tomography Perfusion (CTP)
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Magnetic Resonance Angiography (MRA)
- Magnetic Resonance Venography (MRV)
For more information about The Center for Neuroscience at RWJUH Hamilton, call 888-724-7123.
Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton
1 Hamilton Health Place
Hamilton Township, NJ 08690