Areas of Expertise
- Carotid stenosis
- Intracerebral hemorrhage
- Spinal decompression
- Spinal stenosis
- Spine tumors
About Dr. Strenger
Dr. Scott W. Strenger provides general neurosurgical services, and specializes in microsurgical and minimally invasive techniques for cerebral and spinal disorders with an emphasis on spinal surgery.
He has been at Global Neurosciences Institute (GNI) since 2016. He is an assistant professor of neurosurgery at the Drexel University College of Medicine.
- Graduate school: Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine, medical management
- Medical school: University of Health Sciences/The Chicago Medical School
- Residency: Mount Sinai Medical Center, chief resident, general surgery
Certifications and associations
Dr. Strenger is board-certified in neurological surgery.
He is a fellow of:
- American College of Surgeons
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons