About Dr. Gofman
Natalie Gofman, Pharm.D, is a board-certified pharmacotherapy and critical care clinical pharmacy specialist.
She is Director of the Neuropharmacology Program at Global Neurosciences Institute where she leads the neurosciences team in establishing innovative pharmacologic practices.
Gofman has a highly collaborative approach to treating critically ill patients. Through her clinical pharmacology expertise, she has guided clinical and research efforts at GNI.
Publications and lectures
Gofman has published numerous articles in peer-reviewed journals on novel therapies for the treatment of:
- Anticoagulant related bleeding disorders
- ICU paralysis and sedation
- Complex neurologic infections
She has also presented at national scientific conferences on topics such as antiplatelet reversal, pharmacologic management of patients after traumatic brain injury and perioperative management of patients needing anticoagulation.
Education and training
- Pharmacy school: University of the Sciences, Philadelphia College of Pharmacy
- Residency: Abington Memorial Hospital